It’s alright to make some mistakes, as long as you learn from them. College is a time to adapt to your world and adapt your worldview to best serve you. However, there are mistakes that can be irreparable if you don’t watch your step. With that in mind, here is a list of 50 mistakes that are common among college students.
- Spend dollars to save pennies
- Rack-up huge credit card debts
- Fail to network
- Fail to get involved in campus organizations (also, see #3)
- Don’t parlay short-term failure into long-term success
- Drop a project at the first roadblock